Timothy A. Dachille founded the firm in August of 1993 as a solo practitioner. Since that time, he has been dedicated to delivering highly professional legal representation to clients throughout Maryland and the District of Columbia. Handling a wide array of personal injury, workers’ compensation, traffic/DUI and misdemeanor criminal matters throughout his decades of legal practice, and he continues to provide effective legal representation to his valued clients.
Creating an open environment where clients feel welcome and understood, he generally serves as the first point of contact for the clients. As the founder and operator of a growing firm, he appreciates the importance of keeping the lines of communication open with his clients. He takes the time to guide clients through an often-complex legal system and ensures they are kept fully apprised of what is happening at every phase of representation.
Admitted to Practice
- Maryland, 1985
- District of Columbia, 1986
- United States District Court, District of Maryland, 1986
- United States Tax Court, 1986
- Supreme Court of the United States, 1989
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A.
- Calvert Hall College High School, H.S. Diploma
Professional or Trade Affiliations
- Maryland Association for Justice
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Baltimore County Bar Association